Sunday, July 14, 2013

May 7, 2013

Everything is going so great! I am busy but I like it that way. I have a spare moment very rarely, but I told Heavenly Father to help me serve with all my heart, might, mind and strength, and He IS doing that. He is taking full advantage. Careful what you pray for, because you just might get it all. :)

Here is something I just emailed to a dear sister that I thought you would like:
"I am so proud of you. The 12 Step Atonement program is like the best thing on the planet. :) I have met so many people on my mission who have been in the gall of darkness and through the Atonement of our Savior, have come into the light. We will never be perfect in this life. Christ is perfect, so when we make a covenant with Him, like our baptismal covenant, it is like we are attached to Him. Let's look at it mathematically. Okay, I've never done this analogy before and I've never been good at math so just bear with me. haha!
Jesus Christ performed the infinite and intimate Atonement so He is the "infinity sign" (~) (that'll be the pretend sign for now) and we as individuals, are the (x) or (y).
Here: (~)(x) = (~)
We don't know the value of the (x) because it is not quite measurable yet. We know we are all God's children, so we have a lot of value and potential. But for every one person's part, there is different effort exerted in the gospel and different doctrines understood. And THAT is what God can draw upon.
There must be two people to make a covenant. Jesus Christ gives us the power in the covenant (promise). But we still need to do things on our part so we can be a part of the covenant. There can't just be a (~) chillin and expect to attach somewhere without being invited to an (x). WE must invite our Savior in. No matter the value of (x), if it is multiplied by (~) then it will ALWAYS be (~) infinite.
Therefore, we must stay true to the promises we have made with God and His Son, Jesus Christ. And when we mess up, which I have done many times in my life and on this mission, just get back on the path again. I have felt the enabeling power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ change me forever."

-Sister Zibetti

We went on a handcart trek yesterday. It was so awesome.
These pictures are from yesterday. The one in the yellow dress is my Companion Sister Richardson.



No comments:

Post a Comment