Sunday, March 17, 2013

December 3, 2012

 It has not yet snowed here. Just some light rain. Many from our ward have been going up on the weekends to help in the Relief Efforts from Storm Sandy. I have an amazing ward and stake. I want to go up and help! But I don't think that'd be the best option to help out the Gainesville area.

I met an investigator! He has been investigating the church for quite a while. He is a Federal Air Marshal, which means he sits on airplanes armed and disguised, ready to protect specific people throughout the flight. He is very busy. He showed me his gun collection. It was exciting! The boys would love to know that he has 10 guns in his house. M16, glok and sniper being the three I liked the most. Although, I do wish there was no need for guns in the world, he has some pretty cool ones. He let me test shoot the sniper rifle. You barely have to pull the trigger for it to shoot. It is a mechanism that allows for more accurate and quick release of the bullet.
Anyway, he has a big heart and would give you the shirt off of his back if you needed it. I can't wait to teach him more. He thought I looked familiar. People tend to think that around me...I'm not sure why. I just tell people it is because we knew each other before this life. Usually they laugh, but at least it gets them thinking.
 
Well I love you! I hope everything is going well! I am working hard on longsuffering. My mission president is having me study it.
 
We should get a large influx of sisters in January. I might be training. That scares me quite a bit. There is so much I do not know how to do.
 
I must be off, not much time.
-Sister Zibetti

No comments:

Post a Comment