Monday, August 19, 2013

August 6, 2013

Hi family! Isn't it a wonderful day to be alive?! Wow! God loves us so much that He gives us life so we can learn to become like HIM.
I can't believe that you were here 3-ish weeks ago. Time has been flying by. It has NEVER gone this fast! Sometimes I wonder if Heavenly Father put me on His time, like the "thousand years to us is one day to him". I feel like one day to me is like a thousand years!
Pageant ended on the 3rd. We are now going tracting this week to show the first summer sisters what it is like before they go out and do it in 2 months. Before I know it I'll be on a plane; heartbroken, but excited. I have accepted that this is God's will. All good things come to an end right? Because our options are good, better, and best! Elder Oaks wrote a whole talk about that! The best moment will be when we reunite in the Kingdom of our God, with all our families eternally.

We had another recent member of the 70 visit Nauvoo and when he, Elder Zwick, was here he said that "missionary work is the life-blood of the church". I have been pondering that. Doing missionary work keeps this church alive and growing.
That is what I hope to continue in my own ward in whatever capacity I serve. My desire to serve the Lord helps to keep His church alive since we are all His hands.
 Well, I love you! I've gotta go, but I am excited to meet you again!
God be with you till we meet again,
-Sister Zibetti

No comments:

Post a Comment